Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pokemon, Zombies, Back to School, and Nowhere in Particular

So the school days are drawing near and I'm pumped.
I'm so excited. I want a 4.0 this semester.
I goofed off a lot last semester so this semester will have to make up for it.



Oh and on Mr. Nowhere in Particular's blog, he was wondering why my blog was called, "anything but windchimes".
Well...
my next door neighbor has like a million windchimes on their property but they're near my window.
It was a very windy night and I was trying to get some sleep because I worked in the morning.
But it was constant, annoying, jingly, windchimes all night.
So, in short.
I really don't like windchimes.
No offense to all those windchimes lovers.

Nowhere in Particular is here, go there for coolness.

4 comments:

Tony said...

Pokemon is awesome. We should battle sometime. I haven't whipped out my super cool pokemon in a while. It will be intense.

Kelvin said...

yeah pokemon wooooohoooooo, childhood game^^

May ur 4.0 wish come true:)

-J.M.Williams said...

Pokemon huh.... secretly i want to play platinum aswell (dont tell anyone). So yea it was a pleasure meeting you lol and thanks for the props. Good luck in school this semester, dont let your journey on becoming a pokemon master get in the way lol.

-J.M.Williams
(nowhere in particular)

-J.M.Williams said...

Hey there Jessica,

So Ive given you an award on my blog. My friend (from lina) a fellow blogger gave me a award.. so I decided to give you one aswell. peace