Thursday, June 18, 2009

OH THE CRAZINESS

So I decided to speak out my blog with a video of what i would have written had i written it down rather than have actually spoken it...
If you guys don't find my video style of blog fun... then i'll go back to the old school way of my blog and get out a chisel and slab of granite.

I actually have a slab of granite from yosemite. So... all i need is a chisel.

eh... can i borrow your chisel?





Oh and apparently someone fell off half dome like 3 days after my attempt to get up there...
I guess it was a smart idea to turn around.
Here's the story.

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

...dunno whether u r too cute or just plain crazy...but i like ur style of video blog:)

Invisible Blogger said...

ROFL.. you're so cute. Yeah.. sure.. coolest college kid with High School Musical.. You remind me of my kids. They'd SO do that.

Tony said...

You're insanely cute and that was a funny vlog. I would flog anyone who disagrees.