Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just like we do

I haven't seen my boyfriend for almost 2 weeks exactly.

We live far from each other. According to google maps we're about 152 miles apart.
Even though I sound terribly corny,
I miss him.

Long distance relationships can work. As long as you have set times of seeing each other. If you don't, then you're bound to fall apart.

You see, I see my boyfriend routinely once every 2-3 weeks and those weekends we spend together, are the little bites of hope I get out of this hamburger of a relationship.

Then the known fact that we will not be like this forever also helps. He's planning to move here.
I seriously doubt I'll be able to take another year of this.

Being a silly 18 year old, you're probably thinking, oh this girl is in a silly relationship that can't last.
You know what?
I don't care, I'm happy and I'd like to revel in this happiness. Just roll around in it like bubbles in a bubble bath.

And you know the good about the time apart? We have plenty of time to think of ways to be creative.
And I mean creative in the...
well you know what I mean.

I'm going to head off to bed now, I've got work in the morning.
You'll know who I'm dreaming about.

No comments: