Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sun, Sun, Sun, here it comes

So the Flight of the Conchords.
Have you heard of them?

You probably have.



Well, if not, they're a hilarious New Zealand musical duo who make silly songs.


My favorite by far is the song Sellotape, seen here.

For those who stumbled here searching for when the next season of the show will come out, well, they promised it to come out this year. But I'm not so sure.
Tragically, I heard the second season will be the last.


The majority of the songs in the first season were written long before they got a TV show and I'm guessing making brand new material is a pretty heavy burden.


I'm just hoping the next season will be just as good as the last.


Awaiting the new season,
I've been looking up band things, and found something that looks awesome!
I'm so tempted to buy this.

It's $25 though, and I don't get paid until next week.
It'll have to wait then. But the shirt is awesome.
Well I guess that's about it,

And what I've been listening to as I typed this up?
Happy Listening.

No comments: