Saturday, November 1, 2008

So silent.

So, my blog has been silent for a few months now.

On both sides, mine and yours.

I guess I'm not interesting enough, eh?
Do I have to post a risque picture or steal some celebrity's underwear to get a little attention?
Well the truth is...
I don't really feel like showing you my bits or stealing Britney's undies for you guys, I'll have to find a less sell out way to get your attention.

How about this!
To the first person who comments me, I will photoshop a picture of the poster having a quaint little lunch with John Stamos.

Any takers? No one can resist a make believe luncheon with a B lister from the 90s!

Here are some pictures of my handy work to prove I don't completely suck at photoshop.


This is my sister and I at Warped Tour. Our faces are just so animated. I'm the one on the right by the way.

This is a picture of my friends chilling with Pete Wentz. Yeah.. this was before his whole penis fiasco.

And this is fluffy.

So I'm not THE BEST but I do know a thing or two about making silly things.
Let's see, what else can I pull from my bag of tricks?
I'll think of something.

For now, I want you to imagine your life without a picture of yourself with John Stamos.
Depressed yet?

Then COMMENT NOW!

No comments: