Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wiiiiiii!!

So I've got a Wii finally.
That sounds so weird spoken aloud.
The only game that i have is Wii Fit though.
That game is surprisingly fun. Seriously.
I've been told people get bored of it quickly, but it kinda gets addicting. After taking a body test, I've found that my Wii Fit age is 23 though. My body is five years older than I actually am. So it's motivating me to make my Wii Fit age younger. I look really silly playing it though.
I made the mistake of playing it on my living room tv, and there's a big window towards the street and I noticed people across the street were laughing at me.

You know what I say about that?

I say screw you chubby people! At least I'm not just sitting around watching someone exercise, even though it's silly.
I'll admit, I'm terrible at yoga but with the game I actually am doing the poses, and I'm not sucking at it! I was very surprised.
And you'll never see hula hooping the same way again. It's intense.
Well, overall, I highly recommend the game. Or at least recommend that you try it out.
You're probably a yoga guru and you didn't even know it!

No comments: